Gates and Automation
Gates can be designed to blend in with your fence or to be a highlight on your boundary.
What a wonderful world we live in when we can press a button and the gates open to welcome us home.
- Dress up your fence or blend in
- Punctuate a long fence line
- Draw the eye
- Double Swing Gates can be automated
- Can be incorporated with an intercom system and have security
- Require extra room for gates to close
- Can be automated
High density living makes security a high priority; a sliding gate can often be installed in spaces where a swinging gate won't fit.
- Swinging and sliding gates can both be automated.
- Remotes can usually be integrated with garage door remotes.
- Usually use 24 Volt motors with a transformer located in a weather proof enclosure close to a power point.
- Swinging gates with two leaves need power to both sides of the entry
- Sliding gates only need power to the side the gate slides into.
- Automated gates add to the security of your home and reduce insurance costs.